Corporate - Retail Support
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, family owned company and make your dog happy too? Apply to Hollywood Feed, and your dog will get FREE food every month! Plus, if you’re full time, you’ll get lots of perks like paid vacation, full benefits, and the opportunity to learn and develop new skills. Apply now!
“Now that I’ve worked at Hollywood Feed for a little over a year, what I find attractive about Hollywood Feed is the energy, the culture, and the growth trajectory that this company is on. There’s just a lot of exciting things and it’s something I want to be a part of and something you should be a part of too!”
Tom Cowens, Real Estate Manager
“The real reason I love working for Hollywood Feed is culture. Culture is the biggest thing here. I think it’s one of the biggest driving points that we have that most companies don’t pay attention to.”
Reginald Pederson, Operations
“I work at Hollywood Feed because it feels like a family. When I first came in as a customer, they treated my dog Charlie like he was their own. I felt like they were making a difference in the lives of people and their pets, and I wanted to be a part of that.”
Katherine Stanifer, Merchandise Analyst
As a Hollywood Feed corporate employee your requirements can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Physically able to lift 40lbs repeatedly up to head height to stock shelves multiple times a day
- Physically able to repeatedly lift and carry 40lbs up to 40 ft in distance multiple times a day
- Physically able to continuously bend, kneel, push, pull, reach, and twist multiple times a day
- Physically able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours
- Physically able to climb ladders multiple times a day to put up and access product for customers
- Will need to keep open availability and weekend availability (unless other terms are agreed upon at time of hire)
- Effectively operate both independently and as a part of a team
- Learn our point of sale system
- Check out Customer Purchases
- Create Customer Accounts
- Open and Close Registers
- Perform other inventory management duties including inventories and cycle counts
Full time employees are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
We do more than just sell dog food!
Hollywood Feed believes in doing what’s right for our Feed Team members, and that’s reflected in the opportunities we always aim to provide.
Because our company is expanding quickly each year, employees are presented with a unique opportunity to learn and develop a new skill or step into a management position to further hone the skills you already have. If you want the chance to push yourself into more challenging roles, Hollywood Feed is the place to do that.
At our corporate office, we’ve got seven teams and counting! Depending on the department (Operations, Marketing, Buying, Technology, Finance, Distribution or Real Estate), you’ll assist with projects and tasks and provide any additional support to our retail locations. Often, you’ll work closely with coworkers on your team as well as other teams. So being able to work well with others and communicate effectively is essential. Also, you will need to stay up to date on interdepartmental communications and trainings via the World Manager platform. Working at our corporate office is fun, challenging, and constantly evolving, and we want you to help us grow!
One of the best benefits of working for Hollywood Feed is that you get perks for your dogs and cats too! As a Hollywood Feed employee, you can spoil your pets without ruining your budget!
- Employee Discount – This is one of the best in the pet industry. We want our employees to be able to recommend products they have tried with their pets themselves. That’s why we make it super affordable to buy any of the thousands of products we carry.
- Free Monthly Pet Food – We work with some awesome pet food brands. They offer free food every month to any employee who wants to feed it to their pets. What’s better than free food?
- Bring Your Dog to Work – No more staring out the window waiting for you to come home all day. If your best bud is friendly and up to date on vaccinations, you can bring him with you! And working with dogs automatically makes work even more fun.